Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ri...@sasktel.sk.ca on 2006/11/29 17:30:42 UTC

Version question

Hi Everyone

I have a version of nsapi_redirector.so which I'm using to pass requests
from my iPlanet webserver on to a tomcat appserver.  I have no idea what
version of connector this is and I'd really like to know.  It's working
fine, so I have no complaints.  The resource who introduced this to our
environment has since left the company and left little documentation as to
what he did.  Is there a way to find the version of my
nsapi_redirector.so?

TIA
Rick

NOTICE:  This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify
the sender.