Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2016/03/09 19:00:32 UTC

MetaModel 4.5.2 release anytime soon?

Hi all,

I see we've just fixed two important (at least for us at Human Inference)
bugs - METAMODEL-236 and METAMODEL-239... How do you guys feel about a
release, is that too early? I'm happy to wait a bit if anyone has anything
they want to submit soon? If not, I'd love to just get it out :-)

Best regards,
Kasper

Re: MetaModel 4.5.2 release anytime soon?

Posted by Alessandro Portosa <al...@eng.it>.
Yes sure. It will take a while probably.

+1 to release 4.5.2 even for me :)

material from any computer.

Re: MetaModel 4.5.2 release anytime soon?

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Hi Alessandro,

Posted by Alessandro Portosa <al...@eng.it>.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.