Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ca...@usitc.gov on 2007/01/11 17:44:18 UTC

TableFormPages component does use pagesClass property?

Using Tapestry 4.0.2

I can't seem to get the TableFormPages to render the emit the
pagesClass.  Unlike TablePages, TableFormPages does not wrap its output
with a span that includes the inherited pagesClass.

JIRA includes a bug that is marked as fixed for 4.0.1 --
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-221?page=com.atlassian.jir
a.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel

However, I can't see the fix in the 4.0.2 distributable or in the 4.0.2
tag in SVN --
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/tags/4.0.2/contrib/src/j
ava/org/apache/tapestry/contrib/table/components/TableFormPages.html?rev
ision=393822&view=markup

The fix does appear to have made it into the 4.1 tag.

Can anyone confirm this?

Carlos