Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/04/08 14:29:38 UTC

Next version and branching

Hi,

last week we decided that we make a 2.0.3 as soon as some
problems are solved with jdk1.4 and excalibur.

Now, it seems that this will take some time, but some of
us want to start with new features right now, so I would
suggest that we create a branch for the bug-fix-only
release 2.0.3 today.

Only bug-fixes will go into 2.0.3 AND the HEAD. Everything
else goes only into HEAD, so when all problems are fixed we
can easily make a 2.0.3 without stopping the current
development efforts.

Carsten