Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2001/06/14 19:09:35 UTC

Re: Problems with the embperl caching mechanism

Hi,

Embperl does _no_ database connection cacheing at all. Maybe your database
module holds the connection in a global variable, which will persist between
multiple request under mod_perl, but this is a general mod_perl issue and
has nothing to do with Embperl's caching. A good starting point for
searching about such issues is the mod_perl guide under perl.apache.org.

Without more details I can't say much more.

Gerald

P.S. The right place to ask such questions is the Embperl mailing list, so
other people can participate