Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Edgardo Vega <ed...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/24 21:23:42 UTC

Clustering

What is the best practice for setting up a Nifi cluster? Should the NCM be
on its machine and if so whats a good Amazon instance type for it?

Thanks in advance,

Edgardo

Re: Clustering

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Edgardo

I'd say the best practice is to have the NCM on its own machine.  A
very small system could be quite sufficient though.  It is not
resource intensive on any particular dimension (cpu, memory, disk,
network).

Thanks
Joe