Posted to rampart-c-dev@ws.apache.org by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com> on 2008/05/15 18:43:34 UTC

PKCS12 support

Devs,
Since the Rampart/C 1.2.0 is released, I think we are good to merge
pkcs12 implementation(scratch) with the trunk.
Thoughts?
Cheers,
Kaushalye

--
http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/

Re: PKCS12 support

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes that would be great and if we have failures we have enough time to fix
> them as well -). Anyway I don't think we will encounter any problems.

Me neither, but experiences shouts otherwise. Especially when it comes
to providing samples. :-)
-Kau

--
http://blog.kaushalye.org/