Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Oleg Larin <uc...@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/11 22:23:39 UTC

Webservices issue - incorrect URL returned?

Hello,

We have chekced out one of the last versions of openmeetings code
(svn:1298740 from 9-mar-12) and experience strange behaviour of
webservices. In our environment for webservices we use php with nusoap
(latest ver. 0.9.5).

The issue occurs when we are try to call:
	$client_userService = new
nusoap_client("http://".$OPENMEETINGS_HOST.":".$OPENMEETINGS_PORT."/openmeetings/services/UserService?wsdl",
true);
	$client_userService->setUseCurl(true);
	$result = $client_userService->call('getSession');

We getting the following error:
	HTTP Error: cURL ERROR: 7: couldn't connect to hosturl:
	http://<server-name>:8080/openmeetings/services/UserService.UserServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint/content_type:
	http_code: 0header_size: 0request_size: 0filetime:
-1ssl_verify_result: 0redirect_count: 0total_time: 	0namelookup_time:
0.000268connect_time: 0pretransfer_time: 0size_upload: 0size_download:
0speed_download: 	0speed_upload: 0download_content_length:
0upload_content_length: 0starttransfer_time: 0redirect_time: 0

The result the same even with firewall completely switched off. The
php code has been used for over a year with an old version with no
issues.

Could this be related to the fact that Webservice returns an incorrect
URL, pointing to TCP port 8080 instead of 5080?  On the server TCP
port 8080 is not in use - netstat shows no processes listening to it.

Thanks in advance,

Oleg

Re: Webservices issue - incorrect URL returned?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
can you manually change the port to be 5080 and recheck?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Webservices issue - incorrect URL returned?

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
What happens if you replace ports in your script in a way you suggest?

Hopefully we will be using 80 port soon for all means.