Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Somasundaram P <ps...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/16 06:30:56 UTC

Re: Posts in thread: Pb while installing maven-andromda plug-in

Hi all,
  Thk u for the reply, but still it is not working.

  I have installed Maven2.0.1 v

    & the command :
        mvn -v

                  is displaying the version of maven(ie.2.0.1).It is working.

 I' m not able to proceed with:

  mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=com.mycompany.app -DartifactId=my-app

    as per:

     http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/index.html

  also with :

  maven plugin:download -DgroupId=andromda -DartifactId=maven-andromdapp-plugin -Dversion=3.1

    as per:

        http://www.andromda.org/starting.html

  I tried replacing maven(1.0v) keyword by mvn(2.0.1v) in the above cmd. It is not working still.

  Pls. help me with this.I wish Maven with Andromda up & running.

  Thank You!

  Regards,
  Somu

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Posts in thread: Pb while installing maven-andromda plug-in

Posted by Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com>.
Somasundaram P wrote:

>Hi all,
>  Thk u for the reply, but still it is not working.
>
>  I have installed Maven2.0.1 v
>
>    & the command :
>        mvn -v
>

>    as per:
>
>        http://www.andromda.org/starting.html
>
>  I tried replacing maven(1.0v) keyword by mvn(2.0.1v) in the above cmd. It is not working still.
>
>  Pls. help me with this.I wish Maven with Andromda up & running.
>
>  Thank You!

I think andromda is still maven 1 only, but it'll be great to hear from
andromda developers/users if that is true?
As for the first issue it's strange that the archetype doesn't work.
Srgjan