Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Alam, Jaimee (GE Corporate)" <ja...@ge.com> on 2013/08/30 18:10:00 UTC

How to Archive

Please send steps to setup Archive feature using Geronimo.

Thanks

Jaimee Alam, PMP, CSM
Project Manager - Audit Analytics
GE Global Audit

T: (203) 229-5888
C:(203) 722-6480
F: (203) 907-1329
D: *503-5888
E: jaimee.alam@ge.com<ma...@ge.com>

401 Merritt 7
Norwalk, CT 06851-0001 USA
General Electric Company

RE: How to Archive

Posted by Stuart Wilson <wi...@dtsemaui.com>.
Sorry, there was an error in that email. I should have said /usr/share/java.