Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/30 16:04:30 UTC

Netbeans JIRA Dashboard

Hey folks, I suspect this is a "I don't have the right permissions/roles"
concern, but I created a "Netbean Dashboard" in JIRA but it's currently
showing as "private" and I don't appear to have the ability to make it
public / share it.

The dashboard in question is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12333642

Is anyone (Geertjan?) on the list able to help make this "public" /
shareable to the Netbeans project team and see if this is of use to folks?

Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com

Re: Netbeans JIRA Dashboard

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that is the problem..  In my JIRA session, there is no way for me to
"share".  On the "Manage dashboard" (see menu from "Dashboard" at the
bottom), I have the "dashboard" I created but when attempting to edit,
there is no "share" options to do so (it only shows "name" and
"description" with "update" and "cancel" buttons).  I suspect I'm a "user"
(i.e. not admin/super users with super powers ;-)  and/or probably not yet
a "commiter"/PMR member) with limited permissions which prevents that.

That said, I think the dashboard Laszlo just shared out may provide some of
what is possible with JIRA (i.e. showing issues with PRs, groupings of
tickets in different types and categories, etc.).

Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com

Re: Netbeans JIRA Dashboard

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.