Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2014/10/06 10:26:51 UTC

[VOTE] - Apache WSS4J 1.6.17 distribution

Hi all,

Unfortunately I screwed up the WSS4J 1.6.17 distribution + so I am calling
another vote on it. I forgot to update the version from "wss4j-1.6.16" to
"wss4j-1.6.17", and so all of the filenames have the wrong version +
internal directory name. This is the only change from the previous
distribution (plus I fixed the version in the build.xml in the src
distribution). The artifacts are here:

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.6.17/

Here is my +1.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] - Apache WSS4J 1.6.17 distribution

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
+1

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: [VOTE] - Apache WSS4J 1.6.17 distribution

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
With 3 binding +1 votes, and one non-binding +1 vote, this vote passes.

Colm.

Posted by Marc Giger <gi...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.