Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/11 11:47:07 UTC

New Committers: Florian Hockmann and Jorge Bay Gondra

Florian Hockmann and Jorge Bay Gondra have done some good work on GLVs in
recent months and as such we're getting closer to having the Gremlin .NET
GLV ready for pre-release and an official Gremlin Javascript coming in the
future. The TinkerPop Universe continues to expand!

Please welcome them as Apache TinkerPop's newest committers.

AW: [TinkerPop] New Committers: Florian Hockmann and Jorge Bay Gondra

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.
Thanks guys! I'm really looking forward to working closer with you and getting a first version of the .NET GLV out!

Congratulations and well deserved. Those of us who regularly work in .NET environments greatly appreciate this contribution.

*Josh Perryman*

mobile: (713) 569-6533
Twitter <https://twitter.com/JoshPerryman> / *LinkedIn*

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 8:16 AM, Jorge Bay <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks! Glad to be part of the project!
>
> On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 3:01:55 PM UTC+2, Jason Plurad wrote:
>>
>> +1 congrats and great work from Florian and Jorge!
>> On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 7:47 AM Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Florian Hockmann and Jorge Bay Gondra have done some good work on
>>> GLVs in recent months and as such we're getting closer to having the
>>> Gremlin .NET GLV ready for pre-release and an official Gremlin
>>> Javascript coming in the future. The TinkerPop Universe continues to expand!
>>>
>>> Please welcome them as Apache TinkerPop's newest committers.
>>>

>>> --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/ms
>>> gid/gremlin-users/CAA-H43_oZ7COHU__R31AJsh2j5gihAYZyqZhxXBhY

Re: [TinkerPop] New Committers: Florian Hockmann and Jorge Bay Gondra

Posted by Josh Perryman <jo...@experoinc.com>.

Posted by Jorge Bay <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Plurad <pl...@gmail.com>.