Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Markus Klose <lo...@markus-klose.de> on 2014/04/27 13:17:28 UTC

Solr Appender

Hi everyone,

I just finished the development of the SolrAppender.
It is a NoSQLAppender implementation.

You can get the code from guthub: https://github.com/scherziglu/log4j
Feedback would be great.

If you are interessted I would contribute that appender to log4j

regards
Markus

Re: Solr Appender

Posted by Markus Klose <lo...@markus-klose.de>.
HI everyone,

Thanks for your first non technical feedback.

@remko
I will send you that CLAS as sson as possible  and of course I can  create a
patch within a jira ticket.

@gary
this appender supports so far HttpSolrServer, LBHttpSolrServer, CloudSolrServer
and EmbeddedSolrServer

regards
Markus

Re: Solr Appender