Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2008/01/02 19:26:32 UTC

Re: sample crud implementation

Luciano Resende wrote:
> The one in the host-embedded is used for unit testing, and to make
> sure extensions are working ok. The one in samples, is basically a
> copy, and it's used as an example of how to build a new implementation
> type. As you said in the first e-mail, the two are basically the same,
> and I'd recommend you to stick with one of them (the sample version
> that is more well documented)

Yes. Stick to the sample and ignore the test case, I'm going to change
the test case to avoid confusion in the future.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: sample crud implementation

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
>> Luciano Resende wrote:
>>> The one in the host-embedded is used for unit testing, and to make
>>> sure extensions are working ok. The one in samples, is basically a
>>> copy, and it's used as an example of how to build a new implementation
>>> type. As you said in the first e-mail, the two are basically the same,
>>> and I'd recommend you to stick with one of them (the sample version
>>> that is more well documented)
>>>

>> Yes. Stick to the sample and ignore the test case, I'm going to change
>> the test case to avoid confusion in the future.
>>

> Done. I have refactored the test case and also cleaned up the CRUD
> sample and added more relevant comments to it.
>
> Hope this helps.

I added more comments to the implementation-pojo-extension module too.

You may want to take a look at it, it's another example that shows how
to write a (simplistic) implementation extension for Java implementation
classes with a default constructor, public methods and optional init and
destroy methods.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: sample crud implementation