Posted to users@royale.apache.org by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com> on 2020/06/08 15:12:59 UTC

hscroll bar for adg hides the content

Hi,

for the "Manage" column the scroll bar hides the content.

should have been something like that :

if it is not a simple case i may create an issue.

Thanks,
Serkan

Fwd: Fwd: Re: hscroll bar for adg hides the content

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Hi Alex,

For view:

has style:

html source :

left is 76px shifted. When manually edit html and remove left spacing it
is displayed well.

I tried changing the value with code:

<jobdetail:ManageButtonGroup id="manageButtonGroup" data="{data}"
selectedGroupId="{selectedGroupId}" left="0px" />

But had no effect.

I guess it is related with default styles. How can I change that value ?

Thanks,
Serkan

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Hi Alex,

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Hi Alex,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Friday, June 12, 2020 at 11:32 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <us...@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: hscroll bar for adg hides the content

[cid:image001.png@01D64115.1BC1E960]

[cid:image002.png@01D64115.1BC1E960]

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Friday, June 12, 2020 at 12:32 AM
To: Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>, "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>

I added the declaration in to the main application mxml.

    <fx:Style>
        .MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer {
            overflow:none;
        }
    </fx:Style>

[cid:image003.png@01D64115.1BC1E960]

[cid:image004.png@01D64115.1BC1E960]

But I can not see any effect. When I change the value manually in source view, scrollbar disappears.

[cid:image005.png@01D64115.1BC1E960]

[cid:image006.png@01D64115.1BC1E960]

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 1:19 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>

It was solved with "width="150" maxWidth="250" in flex.

"Manage"  is nested component in adg:

                <mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerText="{resourceManager.getString('messages', 'manageGrid')}" width="150" id="mngColumn">
                    <mx:itemRenderer>
                        <fx:Component>
                            <jobdetail:PinaraJobListGridManageColumn selectedGroupId="1" /> <!--RO: {outerDocument.selectedGroupId} -->
                        </fx:Component>
                    </mx:itemRenderer>
                </mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn>

PinaraJobListGridManageColumn  is MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fns.adobe.com%2Fmxml%2F2009&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cfcda3e897e2543e478d208d80f6389ba%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637276267484237259&sdata=m9w8FxIXo3Bv%2BozCWv18uTXesmNkJKX%2B9amChNYr87U%3D&reserved=0>

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 8:13 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>
Subject: hscroll bar for adg hides the content

Hi,

for the "Manage" column the scroll bar hides the content.

[cid:image007.png@01D64115.1BC1E960]

should have been something like that :

[cid:image008.png@01D64115.1BC1E960]

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Hi Alex,

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Friday, June 12, 2020 at 12:32 AM
To: Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>, "users@royale.apache.org" <us...@royale.apache.org>

I added the declaration in to the main application mxml.

    <fx:Style>
        .MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer {
            overflow:none;
        }
    </fx:Style>

[cid:image001.png@01D6409E.FEEBE050]

[cid:image002.png@01D6409E.FEEBE050]

But I can not see any effect. When I change the value manually in source view, scrollbar disappears.

[cid:image003.png@01D6409E.FEEBE050]

[cid:image004.png@01D6409E.FEEBE050]

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 1:19 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>

It was solved with "width="150" maxWidth="250" in flex.

"Manage"  is nested component in adg:

                <mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerText="{resourceManager.getString('messages', 'manageGrid')}" width="150" id="mngColumn">
                    <mx:itemRenderer>
                        <fx:Component>
                            <jobdetail:PinaraJobListGridManageColumn selectedGroupId="1" /> <!--RO: {outerDocument.selectedGroupId} -->
                        </fx:Component>
                    </mx:itemRenderer>
                </mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn>

PinaraJobListGridManageColumn  is MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fns.adobe.com%2Fmxml%2F2009&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cd4570052c4a6408bfeaf08d80ea2c471%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637275439545324695&sdata=YfIRSBis0D37RX4kKfGiHJzuAffiCG%2Fvx24v%2FN61fWE%3D&reserved=0>
                    xmlns:s="library://ns.apache.org/royale/spark<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fns.apache.org%2Froyale%2Fspark&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cd4570052c4a6408bfeaf08d80ea2c471%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637275439545324695&sdata=5K8iClfCqMFdoBzG%2FAEuhutlBZ4dJS%2B2BAG%2BNagxgt4%3D&reserved=0>"
                    clipAndEnableScrolling="true"
                    xmlns:mx="library://ns.apache.org/royale/mx<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fns.apache.org%2Froyale%2Fmx&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cd4570052c4a6408bfeaf08d80ea2c471%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637275439545334690&sdata=kOWnanYZcHKsH36%2FpcNdsiGNswgpv9ljdRfu94WHy%2Bk%3D&reserved=0>" xmlns:jobmanager="com.likya.pinara.services.jobmanager.*"

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 8:13 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>

Hi,

for the "Manage" column the scroll bar hides the content.

[cid:image005.png@01D6409E.FEEBE050]

should have been something like that :

[cid:image006.png@01D6409E.FEEBE050]

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
There is probably a scroll bead which is adding the overflow:auto.

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 8:13 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>

Hi,

for the "Manage" column the scroll bar hides the content.

[cid:image001.png@01D63EB6.9CF3ED50]

should have been something like that :

[cid:image002.png@01D63EB6.9CF3ED50]

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Just a quick note.

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 1:19 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>

<s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fns.adobe.com%2Fmxml%2F2009&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C6d1f6b853f7c4b81fd6708d80cfddd32%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637273631765852075&sdata=N2pR5517kH2esOTQu%2F5LnLI%2FX4LKI7J892HGEe6jSmE%3D&reserved=0>
                    xmlns:s="library://ns.apache.org/royale/spark"
                    clipAndEnableScrolling="true"
                    xmlns:mx="library://ns.apache.org/royale/mx" xmlns:jobmanager="com.likya.pinara.services.jobmanager.*"

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 8:13 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>

Hi,

for the "Manage" column the scroll bar hides the content.

[cid:image001.png@01D63EAC.5D3798B0]

should have been something like that :

[cid:image002.png@01D63EAC.5D3798B0]

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 1:19 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>

<s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fns.adobe.com%2Fmxml%2F2009&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ccfdf25930b404f0a085b08d80c41a3a6%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637272823351813677&sdata=64hp9d%2BhlTyrtwAeiR%2FWe9DVcxZlzzTUqPRqANHq5U8%3D&reserved=0>

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 8:13 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>

Hi,

for the "Manage" column the scroll bar hides the content.

[cid:image001.png@01D63DF0.4FAD4850]

should have been something like that :

[cid:image002.png@01D63DF0.4FAD4850]

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 1:19 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>

<s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fns.adobe.com%2Fmxml%2F2009&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C22fceba833fb4187d3be08d80c1ecd1d%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637272673719321245&sdata=vA694eeNK%2BUtxcZgGcv%2Bt6R63Z8efR5poaRVNIsRGQw%3D&reserved=0>

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 8:13 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>

Hi,

for the "Manage" column the scroll bar hides the content.

[cid:image001.png@01D63DD1.58AC3BB0]

should have been something like that :

[cid:image002.png@01D63DD1.58AC3BB0]

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 1:19 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>

<s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fns.adobe.com%2Fmxml%2F2009&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C0d4596894b354c25817e08d80bee17c7%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637272464524179785&sdata=48J1sZOM3S3K5vdfsu%2BovvcNlElaaKGLcWl5qnYR25w%3D&reserved=0>

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 8:13 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>

Hi,

for the "Manage" column the scroll bar hides the content.

[cid:image001.png@01D63DC5.EC486F30]

should have been something like that :

[cid:image002.png@01D63DC5.EC486F30]

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 1:19 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <us...@royale.apache.org>, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>

<s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fns.adobe.com%2Fmxml%2F2009&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C2157d3b7b321495d3e9308d80be93f28%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637272443710686014&sdata=oQctLYbp7yf7J5yFhOLODOL8PU8fj8tXZK9dg21cvAw%3D&reserved=0>

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 8:13 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<ma...@royale.apache.org> <us...@royale.apache.org>

Hi,

for the "Manage" column the scroll bar hides the content.

[cid:image001.png@01D63D98.816DFA40]

should have been something like that :

[cid:image002.png@01D63D98.816DFA40]

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

From: serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020 at 8:13 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <us...@royale.apache.org>

Hi,

for the "Manage" column the scroll bar hides the content.

[cid:image001.png@01D63D73.F4E2B580]

should have been something like that :

[cid:image002.png@01D63D73.F4E2B580]