Posted to builds@apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2013/04/04 11:38:22 UTC

Adding new jobs to views in Jenkins

Hi,
I've just created a new job [2] and I'd like to have it shown under view
[1]: is there any way for me to accomplish this?

Thanks for your support.
Regards.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Syncope/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/Syncope-1_1_X/

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Adding new jobs to views in Jenkins

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
I have configured the view to contains all jobs with the following
regexp Syncope(.*)

2013/4/4 Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>:
> Hi,
> I've just created a new job [2] and I'd like to have it shown under view
> [1]: is there any way for me to accomplish this?
>
> Thanks for your support.
> Regards.
>
> [1] https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Syncope/
> [2] https://builds.apache.org/job/Syncope-1_1_X/
>
> --
> Francesco Chicchiriccò
>
> ASF Member, Apache Syncope PMC chair, Apache Cocoon PMC Member
> http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au