Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Orhan Karasakal <or...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/12 13:45:00 UTC

How to send some requests to all tomcat cluster nodes from loadbalancer

Hi,

I have a distrubuted cluster system. I have set up apache server and set
loadbalancing (mod_jk) conditions. And also sticky session is true mode. Among
nodes, there is no multicasting

Is it possible that could I send some special requests (after request
header control) or broadcast message to all tomcat cluster nodes ? Is there
any rule or method ?

Normally every request goes one node but for some special url, I want to
send these requests to all cluster nodes. For example for some url,
application should not be seen to user.

Thanks for your help,
Orhan Karasakal

Re: How to send some requests to all tomcat cluster nodes from loadbalancer

Posted by Orhan Karasakal <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Is not it possible that send ping from mod_jk to all tomcat nodes ? There
is no need response from all nodes back to requester.
It can be set status, for example when nodes get request for special url,
status checked ok
All I want that all nodes informed from special url request without
messaging among nodes

I have configured uriworkermap.properties, there are 3 status(active,
disabled, stopped) for loadbalancer nodes.
Is there any solution by configuring uriworkermap.properties or
workers.properties?

For solution of this problem, suggestingg alternatives of mod_jk ?

Thanks for your help.
Regards,

Posted by Orhan Karasakal <or...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your help and reply