Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2017/05/22 05:07:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Flume committer - Denes Arvay

On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC, I am very pleased to welcome Denes Arvay
as a committer on the Apache Flume project.

Denes has put a lot of effort into improving the stability of Flume, most
recently focusing on identifying and fixing serious and hard-to-diagnose
issues including several bugs that could cause data loss.

Congratulations and welcome, Denes!

Best,
Mike

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume committer - Denes Arvay

Posted by Siddharth Ahuja <sa...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Denes!

Posted by Tristan Stevens <tr...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Attila Simon <sa...@cloudera.com>.