Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Whitney True <wh...@constantia.io> on 2022/11/17 18:43:23 UTC

Share Your #FirstASFContribution

Hello ASF Community,

ASF is launching the #FirstASFContribution campaign to celebrate the people
and projects within the ASF ecosystem. We will be showcasing first-time
contributions on The ASF’s blog, social media channels and other channels.

*FAQ*
*Is there a statute of limitations?* Nope! Your first contribution could
have been 10 years ago or 10 minutes ago; we want to hear about it!

*What if I've contributed to multiple projects?* Fantastic! Tell us about
as many "firsts" as you'd like. **Please be sure to fill out a form for
each.**

*Is this campaign only for code contributors? * Absolutely not! There are
many ways you can contribute to ASF projects, and code is only one of them.
Community or developer relations, events, working groups, marketing...We
want to showcase ALL the work and the people behind it.

*How to Participate*
If you are a *contributor* and want to participate, please fill out this
short form <https://forms.gle/FDwR9wLZCkwhirTM9>.

If you are a *project* who has invested time and resources to make your
community welcoming and engaging, we want to showcase your best
practices. Please
fill out this short form. <https://forms.gle/M5J6khQxMBbhJ6Sf7>

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out.
Otherwise, we look forward to sharing your *#FirstASFContribution*!

Thank you!
Whitney
ASF Marketing Team