Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stéphane Delort <de...@free.fr> on 2004/02/22 13:26:37 UTC

having fun with wiki ?

Hello,

As I'm trying to understand how to run actions, I had a look at this
wiki page :
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FileUploadWithAction

Once I downloaded the file attached I had the surprise to discover that
the .jsp was in fact a .jpeg :

$file cnoteDetails.jsp
cnoteDetails.jsp: JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01

If there was originally a real interesting .jsp file that have been
replaced please, upload it and remove this winter's image.

Thanks,
Stephane

Re: having fun with wiki ?

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Stéphane Delort wrote:

>Hello,
>
>As I'm trying to understand how to run actions, I had a look at this
>wiki page :
>http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FileUploadWithAction
>
>Once I downloaded the file attached I had the surprise to discover that
>the .jsp was in fact a .jpeg :
>
>$file cnoteDetails.jsp
>cnoteDetails.jsp: JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01
>
>If there was originally a real interesting .jsp file that have been
>replaced please, upload it and remove this winter's image.

I can't think of why a jsp would ever have been on that page - it would
be totally off topic.  In fact, I see someone else agrees with this
diagnosis and had already added it to the list of items to be deleted by
the wiki admin: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DeleteMe

Wiki abuse is annoying.  A lot of people actively monitor the updates
and regularly revert malicious edits but don't catch them all.  A simple
authentication scheme is being investigated IIRC but that is very
non-wiki and will be thought through pretty carefully.

Geoff

Re: having fun with wiki ?

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.

try this :