Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch> on 2018/05/23 06:26:18 UTC

IP review for some JARs after a RC1 VOTE comment

Hello,

Based on this message http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201801.mbox/%3cC4C5D5C4-AB44-4AFE-ADE2-9E91F593A9B3@classsoftware.com%3e which was for the beta release IPMC vote I've added 26 JIRA issues about the remaining JARs to review.

Now, there is a question about this same JARs on our RC1 IPMC vote thread.

The list of JIRA issues is at the end of https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+9.0+RC1

I've started going through them. So far it's mostly software archeology finding ancient JARs.

Our mentor Ate mentioned these are not a blocker for the vote but we also have *no* +1 votes yet, so it can't hurt if we start working on these issues.

--emi