Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by AndreSteenbergen <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/18 11:25:20 UTC

Re: Artemis: Autocreate durable queues (via AMQP)

> If a client doesn't explicitly (e.g. via the core API, by using a
> configured prefix, etc.) or implicitly (e.g. working with a JMS queue
> (i.e.
> anycast) or JMS topic (i.e. multicast)) specify a routing type then the
> broker uses the defaults (which is multicast for both addresses and
> queues)
> when auto-creating resources.  The defaults are set via the
> "default-address-routing-type" and "default-queue-routing-type" elements
> of
> "address-setting".  You can read more about this in the documentation [1].

Do you have any example configuration?
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51389611/how-to-set-routing-type-activemq-artemis-from-client

I am trying to auto-create durable queues as well, and I can't seem to find
the way to configure it correctly to allow sending messages before
consuming.