Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by roy huang <li...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/19 06:08:07 UTC

[Help]About flowscript invalidation

Leon mentioned in http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=108210830729765&w=2

If I use cocoon forms I can using flowscript like:
     var k=form.showForm("display-pipeline");
     k.invalidate();
     cocoon.sendPage("ok");
When I using browser's back and sumit again,will produce :
Invalid Continuation
The continuation ID 2f0a5881335356585384513c1a4069277678515e is invalid.

You see k.invalidate() works,but can it just display the page is invalidate when I back ?Maybe using setHeader or something else in flowscript?

WDYT?

Roy Huang

RE: [Help]About flowscript invalidation

Posted by Askild Aaberg Olsen <as...@xangeli.com>.
roy huang wrote:
> When I using browser's back and sumit again,will produce :
> Invalid Continuation The continuation ID
> 2f0a5881335356585384513c1a4069277678515e is invalid.
>
> You see k.invalidate() works,but can it just display the page
> is invalidate when I back ?Maybe using setHeader or something
> else in flowscript?
>
> WDYT?
>
> Roy Huang

Can't you use the <map:handle-errors/> here, as in the root sitemap in the
wepapp-directory?
You have a test for invalid-continuation there, and then you can display any
error message you want, using regular pipelines.

Askild
-