Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2002/05/02 02:08:40 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Centaven and Friends (was Re: You make the decision (was Re: Quick! convert all your projects to maven!))

+1 to costin's sentiment!  I completely agree with everything he said.

http://www.superlinksoftware.com
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - port of Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound
Document
                            format to java