Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2011/04/20 03:35:08 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Cassandra 0.8.0-beta1 (take #2)

Let's try this again.  I propose the following artifacts for release as
0.8.0 beta1.

You will note the addition of three new artifacts, cql-1.0.0.tar.gz,
txcql-1.0.0.tar.gz and apache-cassandra-cql-1.0.0.jar.  These are
language drivers for CQL; Be sure to include them in your review.

SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.8@r1095239
0.8.0-beta1 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans

The vote will be open for 72 hours, longer if needed.

Thanks!

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cassandra 0.8.0-beta1 (take #2)

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.
+1

Posted by Gary Dusbabek <gd...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] was: [VOTE] Apache Cassandra 0.8.0-beta1 (take #2)

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
it's the slf4j-log4j dependency (which transitively pulls in log4j) that
should either be removed from thrift's pom or marked with scope provided.
best is to remove it.

- Stephen

---
screen

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Stephen

Posted by Tristan Tarrant <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 22:03, Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> wrote:

> I'll get everything published.

Does this include pushing the artifacts to the Maven repo  (
repository.apache.org or central) ?

Tristan

[VOTE RESULTS] was: [VOTE] Apache Cassandra 0.8.0-beta1 (take #2)

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.
On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 20:35 -0500, Eric Evans wrote:
> SVN:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.8@r1095239
> 0.8.0-beta1 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans
>
> The vote will be open for 72 hours, longer if needed.

I'm going to go ahead and call this one.  We have 5 binding +1s, plus 3
others and no -1s.  The vote passes.

Posted by Vijay <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1
Regards,
</VJ>

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cassandra 0.8.0-beta1 (take #2)

Posted by Chris Goffinet <cg...@chrisgoffinet.com>.
+1

-Chris