Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Adrian Woodhead <ad...@last.fm> on 2008/11/14 16:05:44 UTC

update link for IvySvn on Ivy links webpage

Hey guys,

Can someone with edit rights on the Ivy webpage please update the link
for the IvySvn project here:

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/links.html

The current link points to:

http://www.audioscrobbler.net/development/ivysvn/

but the project has been moved to a new location:

http://code.google.com/p/ivysvn/

Also, can you please change the link text from "ivy-svn" to "IvySvn"?

Thanks!

Regards,

Adrian

PS - IvySvn is using the latest RC release and it works great!

Re: update link for IvySvn on Ivy links webpage

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Adrian Woodhead a écrit :
> Hey guys,
>
> Can someone with edit rights on the Ivy webpage please update the link
> for the IvySvn project here:
>
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/links.html
>
> The current link points to:
>
> http://www.audioscrobbler.net/development/ivysvn/
>
> but the project has been moved to a new location:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/ivysvn/
>
> Also, can you please change the link text from "ivy-svn" to "IvySvn"?
will do.

and will check three times that the url I will write is the correct one. ;)

Nicolas