Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Claude Vedovini <cl...@vedovini.net> on 2009/08/04 19:03:31 UTC

remote testing and POST data

Hi all,

I managed to create a test plan using the jmeter proxy.
Then I setup several servers to act as jmeter slaves and I setup a master

My test plan and associated data (csv and .binary) are on the master
and when I use the master to launch a local session everything works
fine.

However, when I launch a remote session, the samples I got back are
all failing when it comes to POST requests with records like the
following:

<httpSample t="1" lt="0" ts="1249401794908" s="false" lb="/gateway/"
rc="Non HTTP response code: java.io.FileNotFoundException" rm="Non
HTTP response message: POST5878609082814840620.binary (No such file or
directory)" tn="Home page, login, logout 1-4" dt="text" by="1000"/>

I read the doc and googled but could not find anything useful, what do I miss?

Thanks
Claude Vedovini
---
Software Consulting & Development
+41 78 617 86 98
http://vedovini.net/
http://www.dita-op.org/

Re: remote testing and POST data

Posted by Claude Vedovini <cl...@vedovini.net>.
Thanks Deepak :)

I chose to use rsync and wrote a blog post here:
http://vedovini.net/2009/08/jmeter-distributed-testing-with-amazon-ec2/

Cheers
Claude Vedovini
---