Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com> on 2016/08/25 18:44:02 UTC

RFI: Update maximum accepted version of proton for qpid-cpp [Was: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Qpid Proton 0.14.0]

As a follow on from this. I tested qpid-cpp with this version of proton
and found no problems I could attribute to proton*

So I've updated the maximum version of proton that doesn't warn about
lack of testing on qpid-cpp master and I'd like to put this on the 1.35
release branch.

The change [1] is literally 2 characters and trivial.

Justin would you mind reviewing this?

Andrew

[1] QPID-7400;�https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=qpid-cpp.git;h
=09324a7

* I found some failures in the federation tests, but these don't seem
to be AMQP 1.0 related.

Re: RFI: Update maximum accepted version of proton for qpid-cpp [Was: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Qpid Proton 0.14.0]

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Andrew.  Approved.