Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Mäder <Ch...@netcetera.com> on 2016/02/26 11:05:30 UTC

Contributing

Hi

Currently I am testing some enhancements I have made to wss4j. I do want to share those with the project and was having some questions in regards to that:

•       What is the preferred way for sharing enhancements? (Jira ticket, dev mailing list, …)
•       Is there some contributor agreement to be signed?
•       Anything else which would be a common rookie mistake?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Living proof of 20 years of software ingenuity: http://netcetera.com/20years

Christian Mäder | christian.maeder@netcetera.com | T +41 44 297 57 24 |
Netcetera AG | 8040 Zürich | Switzerland | http://netcetera.com |

RE: Contributing

Posted by Christian Mäder <Ch...@netcetera.com>.
Hi Colm

That’s fine. Thanks for all the feedback and for acting so quick. It’s really appreciated!

~Chris

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Christian,

--