Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Jeff Rodenburg <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/08 06:32:14 UTC

Remote searching with Lucene - project update

All -

Another update on the remote searching application code that's been
mentioned in this thread.  I'm near completion of the entire collection of
files that are needed for this project -- libraries, applications, unit
tests, and documentation.  There's quite a bit to this, and thanks for
everybody's patience as I assemble the code into something that's less than
confusing.  There are several working pieces, so I'm packaging it for
consumption.

I expect to have this available sometime in the next few days, barring
things like my life and regular job from getting in the way.  Again, I'll
share an announcement to the list when I've made the files available.

Thanks,
jeff r.