Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by brianeno <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/05 14:23:39 UTC

Generating WADL

I searched and found
http://www.nabble.com/List-Restful-WebServices-to23338170.html#a23339088
where snapshot-2-2 is mentioned an initial implementation for generating a
WADL might be done.  I read that in Jersey you can put "application.wadl" at
the base of your service URI and get a generated WADL.  Is something similar
possible in cxf or what is the plan for this?  Thanks.

Re: Generating WADL

Posted by brianeno <br...@gmail.com>.
Great, sounds good.  Will it be the same method as is currently implemented
in Jersey, append application.wadl or something like appending '?wadl'?

Re: Generating WADL

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi