Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2009/05/14 21:41:47 UTC

Myportal error 904 when logging in as DemoCustomer

https://demo904.ofbiz.org/myportal/control/main
use DemoCustomer ofbiz as login

type Exception report

message

it from fulfilling this request.

exception

	org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:259)

root cause

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/6.0.16 logs.
--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation

Re: Myportal error 904 when logging in as DemoCustomer

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Tried it here locally with the standard settings and is working fine...

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: Myportal error 904 when logging in as DemoCustomer

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Don't think it is your code as much as Usage.
without logs I guess it really not useful
since the logs are not available till next day(today) there no chance to
figure it out in real-time.
>From the looks of the log file 904 was having Stack over flow error as
early as 5am yesterday.
lot of errors around
org.ofbiz.content.cms.CmsEvents.verifySubContent(CmsEvents.java:308)
Some people might want to take a look at the error.log and see if it
makes sense to them.
I am note sure of the time zone the server is in as to when I reported
it 5/14/2009 12:41 PM. but it looks like the server was having Ajp
problems about that time.
also heap problems not related to the operation of portlets.

Hans Bakker sent the following on 5/14/2009 11:52 PM: