Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicola Degara <ni...@wuerth-phoenix.com> on 2003/05/15 19:12:29 UTC

Maven remote Host

I'd to start using Maven as Project Management Process and I'd like
to ask you three questions.

I mean: Is it possible to connect with Maven to a remote host, run the
build and get the section of generated data to Maven host (for example 2
CVS repositories)? Or I need to have one Maven builder on each single host?

And: If I want to have a test build on different enviroments (Unix and
Microsoft) is it possible to make the build run natively on each host?
Or I have to replicate Maven on both hosts?

Where can I find information about Alexandria integration?

Thank you very much for your time

Nicola Degara
ITALY