Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sangeetha <ma...@comneti.com> on 2007/01/18 12:21:12 UTC

Problem-cannot access applet page and application

Hi,

        I am using to test my application with jmete.But some problem
occured when am using jmeter.In my project first it starts with applet
window then swing components are loaded.When i have run using through
browser first   http://localhost:8080/**applicationname**/LoginPage.jsp.
after i give user name password next applet is loaded then get GUI(all swing
components).these are the basic steps to run my application.

         So when i used jmeter in http request and http request defaults
just i give
ServerIP:Localhost
ServerPort:8080
Path:/**applicationname**/LoginPage.jsp

after save the testplan and run the jmeter in result tree just i got only my
application loginpage,when i give user password and click login button...it
doesn't go to the next page...and also no response after that,applet page
doesn't load...

I had tried this using http proxy server settings as procedure also ...but
there is no response and no recording

am using jmeter2.2 and jdk1.5...

So please can anyone help me to solve my problem.
reply anyone to solve this..

Thanks in Advance...

Re: Problem-cannot access applet page and application

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JMeter is not a browser; it is a server testing application.

So it does not process Javascript in web-pages, nor does it support
interaction with applets downloaded in web pages.

If you want to test how the server responds to the applet, you will
have to find out what requests the applet is making of the server and
add these as samplers to the JMeter test plan.