Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eric BELLARD <eb...@improve.fr> on 2002/10/17 14:49:10 UTC

how to use the Java2WSDLclass inside a program

Hi,

I'm building a Axis plugin for the IDE eclipse and I've got some problems.
One of the functionnality I'd like to include in the plugin is to
generate a WSDL file from a selected Java class.
I'd like to use the Java2WSDL class for that.
I'd like to execute the method run of the Java2WSDL class. The problem
with this method is that it's not that, it proceeds a "System.exit(1)"
and it kills my eclipse!

The only way I see is to use a "Runtime.getRuntime().exec(...)" to
execute a command like that:

Is there a way to walk around?
Is there plan to change the implementation of the Java2WSDL class to be
easily used by another classes?

Thanks in advance.