Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/19 22:17:11 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-android 7.1.3 patch release

Please review and vote on this cordova-android 7.1.3 patch release, by
replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release changes as proposed in:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/555

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/GH-555/

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-android: 7.1.3 (e1befaca5a)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-android#7.1.3

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* npm audit shows 0 vulnerabilities
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
  subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Able to run self test on:
  https://github.com/brodybits/cordova-sqlite-test-app
  with cordova-android version e1befac (7.1.3) from local file system,
  along with cordova-sqlite-storage@2.1.5 (with old plugin JAR & .so
directory mapping)

Re: [VOTE] cordova-android 7.1.3 patch release

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4
* Jesse MacFadyen
* Darryl Pogue
* Gandhi Rajan
* Chris Brody

Negative Binding Votes: 0

The vote has passed. Thanks for the quick review.

Posted by gandhi rajan <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca>.
+1