Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de> on 2000/11/21 22:42:16 UTC

fo:leader

Hello,

in my understanding of the xsl wd/cr if you want to have a 5 cm long
rule between two blocks you have to specify an fo:leader with the
property leader-length.maximum set to 5 cm. At the moment in Fop
this effect is achieved by using leader-length.optimum (because
only this property is supported), but this doesn't seem the intended
usage of these properties (Not intended as criticism, but to make
sure the new thing works correctly).

Any ideas?

Fotis

Re: fo:leader

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
> Scott Hofmann
> What build is this in?
>
>  I can't seem to get a leader to be a certain length using either one
> leader-length.maximum or leader-length.optimum. i've been creating a table
> that is a certain length and putting a leader inside of it to constrain its
> length.

At the moment it is only on my local disk.

Fotis

Re: fo:leader

Posted by Scott Hofmann <ho...@one.net>.
What build is this in?