Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Parmley, Scott C." <sp...@p2es.com> on 2003/06/30 22:53:58 UTC

Http Session testing?

Does anyone know if there is a way to test a session variable in cactus?  For instance, I have a login XSP page that sets a session variable if the login was successful.

I've tried session.getAttribute("myObject"); but it looks to be null each time I try to get it.  Is there a wrapper object I should be using to access session?

Thanks,
-Scott

RE: Http Session testing?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Scott,

The "session" object is fine. If the result is null it really means the
object is not set in the session.

-Vincent