Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Guillermo Meyer <gm...@fibertel.com.ar> on 2004/10/26 00:31:19 UTC

Article: Skin Web applications using Xkins (with Struts)

If anyone is interested in skinning a Struts web application, you can
read this article at
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-10-2004/jw-1025-xkins.html.
This is an introduction to Xkins Framework and has an example that uses
Xkins and Struts.

Regards.
Guillermo Meyer.

Re: Article: Skin Web applications using Xkins (with Struts)

Posted by kjc <ks...@elp.rr.com>.
I thought JavaWorld was dead. If it has returned to the living that is
great news.

Posted by Langdon Stevenson <ls...@objectpositive.com>.
Hi Guillermo

Thanks for posting that link.  Just what I needed to see.  I am about to
look at implementing skins for my current web app, so it was timely.

Regards,
Langdon