Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2010/05/21 03:04:38 UTC

Fwd: Buildr support

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>
Date: Thu, May 20, 2010 at 18:04
Subject: Buildr support
To: user@jruby.codehaus.org

Hi guys,

we are trying to figure a way to get Buildr out of the door.

First, it looks like we have failures with JRuby 1.4.1 on Windows 7:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-443
=> Could you take a look at the file attached and see if those errors are
fixed in 1.5 ?

Second, we cannot run with JRuby 1.5 (this happens on Mac or Windows 7):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-441
which points to:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-418
=> Anybody with FFI knowledge I can chat with on that ?
 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-442
=> Did you guys make changes to Rake, by monkey-patching it or enhancing it
? This error is weird.

We can probably concentrate on supporting JRuby 1.5 on Windows 7 only.

Any help or comment are very welcome.

I am toulmean on #jruby, feel free to ping me there to chat about this.

Thanks,

Antoine