Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajeev Gupta <ra...@hytechpro.com> on 2008/06/19 03:25:28 UTC

How to remove additional Modules?

I am trying to remove the modules and tabs that our customer won't use. Is
there a simple way to do so?

Eg. we don't need 'manufacturing' and 'content manager' modules. We want to
go a step further and hide the sub tabs from each module as well.

Any direction will be helpful.

Re: How to remove additional Modules?

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Or like in ecommerce do not mount app on App bar.

<webapp name="ecommerce"
         title="eCommerce"
         server="default-server"
         location="webapp/ecommerce"
         mount-point="/ecommerce"
         app-bar-display="false"/>

Regards
Anil Patel

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Correction:
app-bar-display="false"

BJ Freeman sent the following on 6/19/2008 7:06 AM:

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
See its good to keep the app-bar-display false.
Because sometime it happens that you use the services present in the
particular component.

On the GUI level it won't be visible but its services can be used.

--
Ashish

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>