Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manisha Sathe <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/15 07:45:11 UTC

Dispatch action handler and pop-up window problem

I am having a form with 2 submit buttons. I am using DispatchActionHandler to handle the 2 separate actions.

After submit it opens the new window and depending on the button pressed it shows the o/p (one button is for html report and another is for pdf report). I get the reports but just before that i always get error something like handler for 'method' not defined...Also TomCat server gives unhandled exception occurs and then immediately it shows me the report.

If i do not make use of new pop up window then everything seems to be ok. How can i solve this? Is there any workaround for this?

regards
Manisha

Re: Dispatch action handler and pop-up window problem