Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lohit <lo...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/08 00:58:08 UTC

Hudson patch submission stuck?

Hi,

I submitted patch on a JIRA (via submit patch button) but haven't seen
Hudson pick up the patch for QA runs.
Is there different method, anyone has link to patch queue?
I also see latest trunk build is broken. Do I have to resubmit my patch.
--
Have a Nice Day!
Lohit

Re: Hudson patch submission stuck?