Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2013/11/27 20:57:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Raphael Bircher joins the Incubator PMC

Greetings,

The Incubator PMC has voted to offer membership to Raphael Bircher and he has
accepted.  In addition to his work here in the Incubator, Raphael is active in
Apache OpenOffice.

Thank you, Raphael, for your work so far as a shepherd, and for hitting the
ground running as an IPMC member by signing up as Mentor for the NPanday
podling.

Marvin Humphrey, on behalf of the Incubator PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Raphael Bircher joins the Incubator PMC

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Am 27.11.13 20:57, schrieb Marvin Humphrey:
> >Greetings,
> >
> >The Incubator PMC has voted to offer membership to Raphael Bircher and he
> >has accepted.  In addition to his work here in the Incubator, Raphael is
> >active in Apache OpenOffice.

Thanks again.

> Thanks to all who voted. Question... I have now to sing up at
> private@i.a.org. Do I have to do this by my self, or someone put me on
> this list.

You can subscribe yourself. The moderators know you.

-David

Posted by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> The Incubator PMC has voted to offer membership to Raphael Bircher and he has
> accepted.  In addition to his work here in the Incubator, Raphael is active in
> Apache OpenOffice.

Congratulations, Raphael! Nice to see you involved in the Apache
community at large too.
Regards,
   Andrea.