Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net> on 2011/11/29 21:20:52 UTC

Jira issues will be possible to apply on ScreenWidgetRedesign

Hi adrian,

are listed below, jira issue that will be apply on ScreenWidgetRedesign
branch, If you are ok with it, I will review each before commit.

  * OFBIZ-4588 Use flexibleStringRenderer for alt-target element on form
  * OFBIZ-4547 renderDateTimeField Freemarker macro ignores framework
date-time format settings
  * OFBIZ-4518 add possibility to sort field at the end form on widget form
  * OFBIZ-4483 Upload content file with upload form and
on-event-update-area element
  * OFBIZ-4472 New element auto-parameters-entity for link/hyperlink
  * OFBIZ-4467 Improve auto-fields-entity (select include field and auto
drop-down)

Nicolas MALIN
Consultant
Tél : 06.17.66.40.06
Site projet : http://www.neogia.org/
-------
Société LibrenBerry
Tél : 02.48.02.56.12
Site : http://www.librenberry.net/

Re: Jira issues will be possible to apply on ScreenWidgetRedesign

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
Ok  I remove the OFBIZ-4547 renderDateTimeField Freemarker macro ignores
framework date-time format settings
and sorry OFBIZ-4483 Upload content file with upload form and
on-event-update-area element, is a bad copy/past :)

I limit the review to :

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.