Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Colin Williams <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/11 22:38:25 UTC

Getting Started Contributing

I've been interested in working on Mesos for a little over a month now, but
have had trouble finding places to get involved. Do you guys have any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Colin

Re: Getting Started Contributing

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Even better would be to address Unassigned issues marked "Accepted" (with
or without the 'newbie' label), since we've already acknowledged that
they're worth fixing, and you're more likely to get a quick review of your
patch.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1826?jql=project%20%3D%20MESOS%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Accepted%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20newbie%20AND%20assignee%20in%20%28EMPTY%29

See also the "Contributing to Mesos" section under:
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/

Posted by Nicholas Vandewalle <ni...@niceguys.co>.
Hey Colin,