Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Luís Filipe Nassif <lf...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/02 19:13:59 UTC

Highlighting text in rendered page

Hi pdfbox colleagues, thank you for this great project!

We are discussing about changing the pdf viewer of our forensic software to
pdfbox, but we need to highlight searched text into the rendered
page/image. Is there an easy approach to do that with pdfbox 2.0?

Thanks,
Luis Nassif

Re: Highlighting text in rendered page

Posted by Luís Filipe Nassif <lf...@gmail.com>.