Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2002/05/14 21:46:13 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 1955 - modules

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 03:58:10PM -0500, kfogel@tigris.org wrote:
> Author: kfogel
> Date: 2002-05-14 20:58 GMT
> New Revision: 1955
>
> Added:
>    modules/svn-docs
> Log:
> * svn-modules/svn-docs: New module, for hand testing.

is there a reason your log messages are refering to a 'svn-modules'
directory, but the top level directory you added to the tree is
'modules'?  it's just a little confusing, and i wonder if i'm missing
something...

-garrett

--
garrett rooney                    Remember, any design flaw you're
rooneg@electricjellyfish.net      sufficiently snide about becomes

Re: svn commit: rev 1955 - modules

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> writes:
> is there a reason your log messages are refering to a 'svn-modules'
> directory, but the top level directory you added to the tree is
> 'modules'?  it's just a little confusing, and i wonder if i'm missing
> something...

Oh -- pilot error.  My working copy dir is called svn-modules, and I
used some special shortcut code to generate the log message.

Thanks for spotting this, will fix!