Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Hensley, Richard" <Ri...@McKesson.com> on 2004/06/12 01:02:06 UTC

Trying to use classpath loading of .page and .html

I have the following .application specification

<application name="testweb"
engine-class="org.apache.tapestry.engine.BaseEngine" >
    <page name="Home"
specification-path="/com/mckesson/lab/test/Home.page"/>
</application>

And, I get an exception when I hit the application. I've read over the
documentation and examined the logging, but I can't seem to figure out why
this is not working for me. Here is the relavent exception messages, I
think.

Could not parse specification context:/com/mckesson/lab/test/Home.page.

org.apache.tapestry.util.xml.DocumentParseException
Resource at context:/com/mckesson/lab/test/Home.page does not exist.
documentLocation: 	context:/com/mckesson/lab/test/Home.page

After examining the logging, I'm fairly certain the problem is because of
the "context:/", however I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix
it.

Richard Hensley

RE: Trying to use classpath loading of .page and .html

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
If you .page files are in the classpath, the application spec has to be as well.

You can specify the path, within the classpath, for the app spec as a configuration property ... its
in the user's guide.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry